We are open.
Like everything else in the world, things are now a little different at Discover. We’re still doing our best to ensure Discover is safe for all our visitors, be they aliens, giants, wolves or even humans.
What we’re doing
- For now we are continuing to limit visitor numbers and session times to give everyone lots of space to play and avoid any crowding.
- Running timed sessions with extra cleaning in between.
- Increasing ventilation in the centre – doors and windows are kept open wherever possible, and we have fresh air exchange systems in our basement exhibition space and second floor event and storytelling spaces.
- Adapting events and storytelling to ensure distancing is possible.
- Creating quick entry systems and additional buggy storage to avoid crowding at the entrance.
- Installing screens in busy customer service areas, like our front desk.
- Adding additional hand wash and sanitiser stations to help everyone keep their hands extra clean.
- Adding ‘wipe stations’ so visitors can clean items before and after playing, if they wish.
- Our cafe is open with a limited service of hot drinks and snacks.
- Offering credits and refunds in the event of closure or cancellation, so you can book in advance with confidence.
What we’re asking our visitors to do
- Book tickets in advance. Tickets can be bought here at discover.org.uk or over the phone on 020 8536 5555.
- Adults – please wear a mask during your visit (this is not required for 0-11 year olds).
- Wash and/ or sanitise your and your childrens’ hands at regular intervals.
- Where possible, keep a safe distance from others not in your group.
- Let us know immediately if anyone in your group is unwell and do not visit Discover – we will offer you a credit on your Discover account to book a return visit when you’re better.
We are contactable on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 8536 5555.
Many thanks for your support.
We've been awarded the 'We're Good To Go' mark by Visit England.