Please read carefully prior to purchasing your Annual Pass.
- There is a 30 day cooling off period after purchasing your Annual Pass. If you have visited in that time the full price cost of your visit will be deducted from your refund.
- After 30 days, Annual Passes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred or cancelled.
- Only named pass holders can use the pass.
- If a child under 1 is named on their pass and they turn 1 during the year, no charge will be incurred.
- If the Annual Pass Member wishes to add people onto the card this can be done at any point in the year by calling our bookings team – an upgrade fee will be charged.
- The Annual Pass entitles named pass members to access the centre throughout the year without paying the standard ‘Session Pass’ admission fee. At times during the day some areas will be closed for an event, school, or group session. Some areas during the year will be closed for installation or maintenance of exhibitions and displays. Information about this can be found at reception or by calling our bookings department 020 8536 5555.
- If you buy your Annual Pass on the same day of your visit you can reclaim the admission you paid to enter Discover. This is only available on the day of admission.
- A child/children cannot use this Annual Pass on school or group trips to Discover. A school/group visit to Discover is a different experience for your child and includes specialist support that is not included in a family visit.
Additional terms and conditions for Annual Pass members paying via Direct Debit (Direct Debits will be phased out during 2020/21 and replaced with continuous card payments, below)
- Initial payment will be taken on the first of the month, two months after the form has been filled in and handed to a member of staff. Payments will then be taken on the same date annually until the Annual Pass Member cancels their membership.
- If Annual Pass Members do not wish to renew their pass they must cancel their Direct Debits with both Discover and their bank in advance of the annual payment being taken.
- If a child under 1 is named on the pass and they turn 1 during the year, the Yearly Annual Pass Direct Debit charge will increase accordingly on renewal. The Monthly Annual Pass Direct Debit charge will increase on the 13th instalment. You will be informed of any price change. This information was correct at the time of going to print but may be subject to change.
Additional terms and conditions for Annual Pass members paying via Continuous Card Payments
- Initial payment will be taken at the time of the transaction.
- Yearly renewals will be taken out on the same date each year.
- Monthly renewals will be taken out on the same date each month.
- You will receive an email notification prior to your scheduled renewal.
- Continuous payments are taken from your credit or debit card. Where a payment fails your membership will continue for a 7 day grace period whilst you provide us with alternative card details.
- Annual Passes taken with a monthly continuous payment will require a minimum of 12 payments.
- If you wish to cancel just contact our bookings team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8536 5555 (Monday-Friday 10am-5pm) and your payments can be stopped immediately.